Discover, experience, and celebrate life at LifePoint Church!
LIFEPOINT Church consists of people just like you and opportunities for Christian service abound. But most importantly, this church exists to serve you.
If you are hurting and need a safe place to heal, this church is for you. If you are healthy and looking for a place to grow, this church is for you. In whatever stage of life or whatever circumstance you are in, we are here to provide a secure and stimulating Christian atmosphere.
Blended, single-parent, long-distance or traditional—families come in all shapes and sizes. And the One who thought up the idea of families has a lot to say on the subject: How to make us stronger, closer, and able to weather any storm.
Join us at LIFEPOINT for some down-to-earth messages on building your family. And parents, while you’re getting life changing revelations, your kids will enjoy classes designed to help them discover what God says about being great kids!
What We Believe
- In the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16).
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; Mark 12:29).
- In the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension (Isaiah 7:14; Romans 8:34; Acts 1:10).
- In salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ (1 John 5:10; Romans 10:13-15).
- In baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19).
- In divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16).
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46, 19:6).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit which enables a believer to live a holy life (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16).
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ (Acts 24:15; Luke 14:14; Revelation 19:7-9).